Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Come on Folks!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Come on Folks!
 Login/Join

posted
Read the essay post, its not REALLY an essay, its my idea that I need help with!

-Shawna says remember me then a little I pray, the idle singer of an empty day...

Posts: 7 | Location: canada | Registered: 16 May 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bug: you now have three separate posts and I'm still not sure what it is you're looking for. Take a moment. Take a deep breath. Review what your assignment is. Then put ALL your thoughts together. THEN get on line and post them in a coherent way, in a single post, so we can understand what you're looking for. Many would like to help, but -- speaking for myself -- I'm not going to review multiple posts with sentence fragments and unrelated ideas in order to see if I can help.

[This message has been edited by Mr. Dark (edited 05-17-2003).]

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post