Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Unknown story title

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unknown story title
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to remember the title of a RB story I read years ago. I only remember vague details - something to do with a family in a future where they were the last people alive; they were travelling along a railway track ... that's all I remember. Sort of like 'The Million Year Picnic' but on Earth. Can someone help with the title?

Posts: 79 | Location: Tomerong, NSW, Australia | Registered: 16 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Vacation" can be found in "The Machineries of Joy" and "The Stories of Ray Bradbury."

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dandelion - of course! How could I forget "Vacation"? A nice little 'snapshot' story.

Posts: 79 | Location: Tomerong, NSW, Australia | Registered: 16 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post