Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Asking for help

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asking for help
 Login/Join

posted
I am wondering why there are so many posts asking for help on what a story is about, etc. What ever happened to just reading the story??! In the amount of time it takes to post all the questions on the internet, and search the internet for the easy quick answers, you could have already read the story.

Posts: 24 | Location: Enid, OK, USA | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can hardly believe people are still on this 'old' Bradbury website. I guess that includes me as well. Actually I like this old format... seemed to encourage one to write. The new Bradbury website seems a little hard to get used to...and it 'flickers' all over the place before it settles down. Like anything, it gets some getting used to. But this old site did have many nice features. Something like being fond of an old car....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post