Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    F451: Which character?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F451: Which character?
 Login/Join

posted
Found this on the web: which F451 character are you?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_character_are_you_20

(I turned out to be Faber!)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clarisse McClellan here - in spite of being a male!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guy Montag here!

Doug Spaulding: Clarisse McClellan?? Don't you take your meds like the doctor ordered?

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salamander:
Doug Spaulding: Clarisse McClellan?? Don't you take your meds like the doctor ordered?

Never!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I as well, am Clarisse.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michael and I, out of the closet at last!

So freeing.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Well,that explains where Clarisse disappears to: California (if Doug is Clarisse) or Florida (if biplane is Clarisse).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to identify with Clarisse or maybe Faber, but if I lived in that world, I'd probably end up as the poor schlemiel who got shot down in Montag's stead for the benefit of video viewers.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am Clarisse. Smiler

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was selected Faber.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post