Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Plethora of Bradbury Photos
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Plethora of Bradbury Photos
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I've a handful of photos taken of Waukegan, Ray's home, etc. in the 1970's. I'll send 'em to somebody who can post them on the internet. I haven't learned how to do that yet. (Duh!!)

E-mail me at:
nofidlstix@attbi.com

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once again, I found the answer to my own question. On the homepage of this site under About Ray, I clicked on Press & Articles and found the Playboy interview I was looking for and many others. It's been a long while since I've checked the homepage since nothing seems to change, but now there are a number of new items.

quote:
Originally posted by Green Shadow:
What fun to look at all the photos. Thanks.
Dandelion, glad you're reading Look Homeward Angel. It has long been one of my favourites. The short story of Ray Bradbury's where Thomas Wolfe is brought back to life to write another story is great.

Does anyone know where I could find the Playboy interview online? Also, was there an article in People Magazine to go with the photo that was posted?

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WritingReptile::

Yes, the Publisher probably should do more....

Here's 'some photos"...

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Nard. Can't wait to see your own site soon.

Posts: 229 | Location: Van Nuys, CA USA | Registered: 23 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post