Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Something Wicked This Way Comes
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something Wicked This Way Comes
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
tammy,

Perfect! Keep us posted with your progress.

Best,

Pete

Posts: 547 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 30 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24 | Location: Enid, OK, USA | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tammy,
Way to go! Nice site.
By the way, having visited my son at USC (near Watts in L.A), the ambience there gave me an idea for a take-off on the Whitman title, to wit:
"When Cadilacs Last in the Dooryard Boomed".

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something Wicked His Way Came....400yrs. ago 4/23/1616
Romeo and Juliet
Julius Caesar
Hamlet
A Mid Summer Night's Dream
MacBeth
Tempest
Sonnets
King Lear
Taming of the Shrew

A few of the works I so enjoyed. . . Great stuff, taught and discussed, all by the Timeless Bard.

http://www.businessinsider.com/shakespeare-400-2016-4

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something else wicked this way came. Thirty-three years ago today. A premiere.

I wonder how this is coming along.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post