Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Fahrenheit 451/Help Please

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fahrenheit 451/Help Please
 Login/Join

posted
Hey
i a writing a review on the book Fahrenheit 451 and i need help telling info about the main peopleand my review os due in a couple of days please help

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You need to give us more than that. Have you read it? Who do YOU think the main characters are? What do YOU think their role is? Have you looked into a Cliff Notes or anything?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you by any chance in the same class as RMSCHIK, or maybe the same family?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IS THIS...OR IS THIS NOT...
...the perfect time for students to have their own little far away "Site".... unbedeviled by peripheral fuss ?
Ah, yes....where they can cohesively relate their doubtless conondrums and rattle in the comfort of 'exclusivity', many peepings for morsels thus at cyberfarm... absent from the city folk.

Think about it...In fact, we actually all might enjoy this....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I Relent (somewhat):::
If the address below works, then, ALRIGHT!!!..Lot's of those in need of assistance will find all the answers for Fahrenheit and Martian Chronicles..... Hope it works:::

click on: http://www.britannica.com/search?query=bradbury%2C%20ray&fuzzy=N&ct=igv&start=6&show=10

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post