Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Help me please!!!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me please!!!
 Login/Join

posted
Please help me! i need to write an advertisement for Dandelion Wine for an english report, and i need help! i also need to write the plot! so please please please help me! ASAP!!!!

Megan

Posts: 2 | Location: CdA, ID, USA | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, calm down. Read the book.

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's funny how all these kids with reports to do come looking to us for easy answers. The irony is that WE want them to read this stuff just as much as their teachers who assigned it to them!

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They do receive limited sympathy here.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the students who come out here with a summary of what they've done and can demonstrate the thinking and work they've already done get quite a bit of help. The ones who just throw questions out here, with no indication they've done any reading, thinking or research, don't get much help from me.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post