Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    S is for Space - edition question

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S is for Space - edition question
 Login/Join

posted
hello! Some recent finds have prompted me to ask the experts for help. Over the past few months I have scored a number of interesting early Bradbury editions.

The recent find was a copy of S is for Space. This is a hardbound with the lovely Mugnaini cover art on the dj. The copyright is 1966, but it is not stated "First Edition" - this is not a book club edition as there is a price tag of $3.50.

This is the 3rd "early printing" hardbound I have found recently and am wondering if anyone here can tell me what this is. Google has proved (once again) that it isn't perfect.

Could this be a non ex-library copy of the 1968 hardbound edition of the Doubleday "Library Bound" edition?

Is there a complete list of all the different editions of Mr. Bradbuy's works?

Sorry for my absence from this group, it seems I always pop in when I need the advice of the pros.

Big Grin

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post