Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Where is Mr Dark?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is Mr Dark?
 Login/Join

posted
Some years ago when I was writing my dissertation Mr Dark helped me a lot, but I lost his contact. Are still out there Mr Dark?

Posts: 30 | Location: Portugal | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's still seen from time to time... and he's also on Facebook (assuming you know his real name).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't remember his real name, the computer I had then
was broken and with it much of my information for the dissertation!!

Posts: 30 | Location: Portugal | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you email me (rbboard at bradburymedia dot co dot uk) I will send you a link.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I will!

posted Hide Post
Blue Bottle! How are you?!? Phil sent me a fb message. I've been swamped for the last few years. In my dottering old age, I decided to go back to law school and am in my last (or second to last semester). I pop out to the boards from time-to-time, but have been maxed out. Can't wait to get this done and begin again on some writing projects I've had to put on hold. How are you doing and what is up?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! I continue, unfortunatly not writing much, but am working on my PHD in a totally different area. I've sent a facebook request for us to be friends. Our talks in the past helped me a lot to understand better RB and his world.

posted Hide Post
Hi blue bottle. I don't see a fb request I recognize. Can you resend somehow confirm you are "blue bottle"?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've sent a message through facebook!

posted Hide Post
I get a lot of requests. Can you give me real name initials or some hint so I know which one to accept? Thanks. Look forward to reconnecting.

posted Hide Post
My initials are A M S!

posted Hide Post
Thanks so much. I'll look for it.

posted Hide Post
Got. We're all hooked up!