Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    New movie - CHRYSALIS
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New movie - CHRYSALIS
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ships July 27. They will also be available at Comic Con a couple of days in advance at the E1 booth and we'll be having a signing / launch event for the DVD Saturday July 31st at Dark Delicacies in Burbank, CA.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

ImagePublication1.jpg (224 Kb, 10 downloads)

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks, jkt, I've been wanting to see this - will designate some bux for the DVD at Comic-con

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The DVD of the movie is now offered up on FleaBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ray-Bradbu...&hash=item3a5c6e0350

John King Tarpinian

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone actually seen this yet? A Sound of Thunder was so horrible I bought it and have yet to finish watching it.

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djmonolith:
Has anyone actually seen this yet? A Sound of Thunder was so horrible I bought it and have yet to finish watching it.

I was lucky enough to have been with Ray when it was premiered and own the DVD.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
I was lucky enough to have been with Ray when it was premiered and own the DVD.

I saw it with jkt and Ray and George and Kersh at the private premiere too, and it's not bad!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw it on HBO the other night and it was definately interesting.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post