Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I need 10 facts on Ray bradbury
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need 10 facts on Ray bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
I need 10 facts for lit and I'm having trouble finding them. Please help!!

Posts: 2 | Location: hagerstown, maryland, us | Registered: 24 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
now thanks to all you bitiches i had to go and find all that shit on his life on my own. burn in hell

Posts: 2 | Location: hagerstown, maryland, us | Registered: 24 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice post. Good to know that the future of America is in such good hands.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And did you notice that he gave it a grand total of twelve minutes between posts?

Sincerely,
One of the Bitches

[This message has been edited by lmskipper (edited 09-24-2003).]

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Intestingly, this dumbing down of courtesy and patience seems to be tied to the internet. I think young people think rules of common courtesy don't apply out here. They don't understand that PEOPLE are actually using keyboards to generate these responses -- these responses are not generated by computers. Or maybe many of them are just self-centered and spoiled and actually are this rude in person?

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the first I've seen of this thread, and I generally check the boards at least twice a day. It's posts such as these which show why this is necessary. Should I let it remain as a bad example, or yank the whole thread to keep up the board's overall tone?

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOAP!

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ditto.

Posts: 248 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to taste lifebouy, and remember it to this day. It made a difference in my breath, and disposition....

Posts: 248 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These posts are hilarious! Poor Jack actually had to do some work!

Posts: 48 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: 28 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poor guy couldn't even spell "bitches" properly. I'm personally always mindful of appropriate grammar & spelling when I'm slinging insults.

Posts: 79 | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The truth!! Before reading this string, I had "just" 10 minutes earlier finished discussing with a sophomore class the scene in which Beatty is playing psychological ping-pong with Montag at Guy's home. He goes on to relate the stuff we all see too much of: senseless programs, abridged versions, shallow literature studies, sound bites and video clips for breakfast-lunch-dinner, and spelling gone to Hades.

So, RB's fiction is fact it seems. 50 years after being published, F451 crackles truer here than ever before.

Maybe the best answer would be, "There is no Ray Bradbury; therefore, there are not ten facts to be found!" Asinement dun!

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, this guy(?) will likely be running for Governor of California soon. have a nice day.

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What, Uncle, you're still using computers? Not blind from soap poisoning? Yeah, I noticed "bitches" was spelled wrong, but took it at first to be "bitchies," which seems kinda cute. Too bad y'all had to mess things up for the big eraser in the sky by actually adding some redeeming social value to this refreshingly gratuitous graffiti.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am I imagining things, or have we totally run out of things to talk about....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post