Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    autographed copy of From the Dust Returned: A Family Remembrance".

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

autographed copy of From the Dust Returned: A Family Remembrance".
 Login/Join

posted
My wife is a huge Ray Bradbury fan. When it comes to gifts, I'm afraid I lack imagination. I did hear her say the other day that she would like to have an autographed copy of Mr. Bradbury's "From the Dust Returned: A Family Remembrance".

I have no ideas which channels to go through to even look for this. Is this obtainable?

I would pay the appropriate price, as well as shipping and handling. Please e-mail me at rblythe@sbcci.org with any instructions.

Sincerely,
Rusty Blythe

Posts: 1 | Location: Birmingham | Registered: 10 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try eBay. Already they have a couple of copies for sale. They're sure to have an autographed copy for sale soon.

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, try eBay or Bookfinder.com. Both are excellent sources for signed Ray Bradbury books.

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post