Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    !!! DANDELION ALERT !!!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

!!! DANDELION ALERT !!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains
grasstains

...oops. Thought I was back in school, having to spell right 'grasstains' 1000 times. Wheew! That last swig of coffee brought me back to my senses...

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya, fooled me. On the "Twilight Zone Cafe," most replies to spam are getting purged along with the spam, except for a few REALLY clever ones. I was following suit.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"a��e�πpRrqΩZa�ı∫x≈E�ag√
..." - I thought that was a transcription of what R2D2 said when he got hit by laser fire.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No that was this, "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooow!".

I think the reason this site still appeals to me is that its kind of like an old secret playhouse where no mean kids are allowed. The "phony's and spammers" are the mean kids trying to infiltrate.....

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, Robo, look what you did now. You went and streeeeeeeetched us out. Feel like I'm in the House Of Usher on one of Uncle Fester's contrap..... hey, my back... MY BACK!!! It's all better. YOU FIXED MY BACK!!!

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's funny. So that's why the hallway expands. We must keep it to three words or less or live in an expanding universe outside the known boundaries of the page. Ah zen, ohm.

Onward to Mars!

Posts: 318 | Location: Louisville, KY United States | Registered: 27 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS! dandelion...
for the continued upkeep on this board!

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome and thanks for your appreciation.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We must have made someone mad, judging by the "hacker's" choice of words.

Well all I have to say is this:
"Nothing comes from nothing, or ever could
So somewhere in my youth, or childhood
I must have done something good."

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 08-20-2006).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe he was hacked off, hee hee.

posted Hide Post
==========\\

GREAT! Now we got the 'hacker' reeaaaly Mad! dandelion::: I think you started this one...!!

==========//

posted Hide Post
Grassy, though I appreciate your choice of lyrics to honour Dandy's dilligence; did you know that song was composed for the movie? A shame, really, as it replaced "Ordinary Couple", which was much more in Maria's character. Did we talk about this before when Dandy was doing the musical?

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
D!!!!A!!!!N!!!D!!!E!!!L!!!!I!!!O!!!N!!!

!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!

posted Hide Post
Ah, are we being attacked?! What gives?

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you solve a problem like...this hacker?