Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The New Ray Bradbury Review #3

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The New Ray Bradbury Review #3
 Login/Join

posted
FYI:

The new 2012 KSUP catalog contains a description of The New Ray Bradbury Review#3 (on page 33). This issue, which will be published in the fall of 2012, contains nearly 100 pages of new Bradbury material, including ten previously unknown pages from The Martian Chronicles and sketches for The Venusian Chronicles, a 1953 project. Cover by Folon.

http://www.kentstateuniversitypress/catalog/

Bill Touponce

Posts: 44 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news! Very much looking forward to this. An October release?
http://www.kentstateuniversity...y-bradbury-review-3/

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping for early September.

Bill Touponce

Posts: 44 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news, thanks Bill.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sent an e mail to Bill about "From Greentown to Tinsletown" any more updates on this publication.Also looking forward to Ray Bradbury Review #3 .

Posts: 26 | Location: Poole Dorset uk | Registered: 01 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just removed the shrink wrap from my copy...

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:

They're wrapped by shrinks?!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:

They're wrapped by shrinks?!

Little ones.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just noticed THE CENTER FOR RAY BRADBURY STUDIES website has a nice new look, and web address:

http://iat.iupui.edu/bradburycenter/

posted Hide Post
Interesting find, Linnl. The content is more or less the same as the old site (http://www.iupui.edu/~crbs/ )... but the layout is a bit screwy if viewed in Firefox. I shall make some enquiries about this.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
I shall make some enquiries about this.

Enquiring minds want to know?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, is this a US/UK inquiries/enquiries thing?

And not just spelling; stress, too: INQuiries versus enqUIRies.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
The good folks at CRBS tell me that the new website is under construction, so teething problems are possible. Patience is advised while the IU web elves work their magic.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
"Included is a checklist of Bradbury’s extensive fragments, compiled by Donn Albright and Jonathan R. Eller"

A fragments checklist? I love it!! Must order NOW!

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post