Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    JKT---Photos and Comments of Rachel Bloom Meeting Ray, Please!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JKT---Photos and Comments of Rachel Bloom Meeting Ray, Please!
 Login/Join

posted
JKT, since you were instrumental in Rachel's meeting Ray, I am hoping that you have photos and commentary on how the meeting went. There is a photo on Rachel's Face Book page showing her with Ray, but just the one photo and no commentary. Help us out JKT!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
JKT, since you were instrumental in Rachel's meeting Ray, I am hoping that you have photos and commentary on how the meeting went. There is a photo on Rachel's Face Book page showing her with Ray, but just the one photo and no commentary. Help us out JKT!

It is not my place to comment on a private meeting.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are right there John, but I just thought that since the meeting was of such interest to so many that there might be a hint of what was said. And maybe a photograph or two since Ray is famously photographed with his guests and fans.

I take that the meeting did go well!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well, we can always consult a psychic to find out.....

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did find it odd that she posted the picture but never said a word about how the meeting went. Oh well, if she wants to say something she will.

Posts: 81 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, that was odd and I was left wondering if I somehow missed something.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post