Ray Bradbury Forums
My ideas: In a Clear, Semi-Concise Manner

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/1781017901

17 May 2003, 12:43 PM
Bug
My ideas: In a Clear, Semi-Concise Manner
The one sentence was so someone would look at the Essay post, because THAT is where I put my ideas. I'm new, give me a break! My idea is to do the essay on the human nature shown throughout The Illustrated Man as seen through emotions, actions, and invention. The only reason I keep posting is because the due date is fast approaching and I've only just thought of coming here for help. So, my apologies, but if anyone has any ideas...go for it! Thank you

[This message has been edited by Bug (edited 05-18-2003).]
18 May 2003, 03:54 PM
Lori
thankyou so much for the email! i was really going crazy for awhile there, but i think i'm going to be able to make my deadline after all. i don't know exactly what you need for your thesis, but the book The Stories of Ray Bradbury has helped me out a lot...in there, you m ight want to take a look at "The Happiness Machine", "The Veldt", and "The Murderer". I guess you've probably already read Fahrenheit 451 right? Some other peopl named a few I didnt personally read (yet) but they might be helpful- "The Long Rain", "The Fox and The Forest", "THe City", "A Sound Of Thunder". "The Rock Cried Out", "The Pedestrian", and "Punishment Without Crime". Many of these can be found in that same anthology. I hope this helps you out some.
by the way-all you have to do to post a reply or new topic is scroll to the end of the message and on the bottom left there are little buttons to click on.
lori.