Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What Was your favorite Part of the book?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Was your favorite Part of the book?
 Login/Join

posted
I have many favorite parts of this book. There are two that hit me the most. I think my first favorite is when they get a tv as big as the wall. I would be so cool to have a tv as big as the wall. My second favorite is when montag gets called to his own house to have it burned. I think if burning books was the law he should get what he got.i also like the hound that looks for books. What is your favorite part and why???

Posts: 4 | Location: lemont,il | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite part of the book was probably when Montag burned his boss Mr.Beatty. The reason this was my favorite part because it showed that Montag was finally starting to stand up for himself and not being pushed around. This part really start to make the book more juicy and make you want to read on. I think Beatty was glad Montag burned him because Beatty knew to much about liturature and didn't even try to stop Montag. This part was,without a doubt, the best part in the story.

Posts: 5 | Location: lemont, il,usa | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite part of the book is when you drive the billboards on the side of the street are a million miles long. Another thing that was cool was the michanical hound that found people that had or read books like montang later in the story. Next I like the part we the bomb exspludes and the book readers that lived under ground survive. Later come out and start making a new saciety that has no laws ageinst book reading. Like the last town had.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite part in Fahrenheit 451 is ...
When Mildred tells on him and he tries to escape and he is running away from the hound. But when he goes back he kills captain Beatty and escapes from the town. And when he goes to Faber's house to make a plan then gets to the river and the police are chasing him in the helicopters and the hound is chasing right behind him. I like the action, it was very exciting to read.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite part of the story is when Guy Montag burns Captain Beatty. Guy Montag burned Captain Beatty because he was going to arrest Faber. I didn not like Captain Beatty so that is why this part is my favorite.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite part in this book is when the lady gets burned in her house with her books. That part was really sad but I can see why she really stayed. She loved those books to death and I think that those books meant more to her than her life. If something I loved that was banned from me I would possibly die for it. So I think this woman did what was best for her and died for something she charished and loved.

Posts: 2 | Location: lemont, il, USA | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post