Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    UPCOMING RAY BRADBURY EVENTS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPCOMING RAY BRADBURY EVENTS
 Login/Join

posted
OCT 21st THIS SATURDAY, @ THE LA BILTMORE. 1PM LECTURE/SIGNING.

THIS COMING SUNDAY OCT 22ND, 2PM SIGNING AT HIS PLAY IN S. PASADENDA.

OCT 25TH AT VENICE LIBRARY. 7PM LECTURE/SIGNING

OCT 28TH at VROMANS BOOKS, 12 NOON SIGNING.

OCT 28TH PALISADES LIBRARY, 7PM LECTURE/SIGNING.

OCT 29TH BARNES & NOBLE THOU OAK.

NOV 4TH 12NOON BAKERSFIELD FESTIVAL. LECTURE/SIGNING

NOV 4TH 8PM FINAL NIGHT OF S. PASADENA PLAY

NOV 5TH 3PM FINAL S. PASADENA PLAY.

NOV 11, VENTURA LECTURE/SIGNING.

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

Posts: 141 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy Smoke!!!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, it'll be nice when Mr B gets to feeling a little better so he is able to get out and about and do some signings/lectures!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aha! Proof positive that Mr. Ray Bradbury is really a kid in knee pants whose has been fooling the world into thinking he was older with that wheel chair tomfoolery and other some such. Cats out of the bag! Bradbury has proven he has tricked time!

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys i'm totally new to the area, could someone please confirm - for the event on October 21 - "LA BILTMORE" == Millenium Biltmore Hotel situated at 506 South Grand Avenue in LA? And do i have to preregister somewhere to join the lecture or can i just walk-in? Sorry if this looks dumb - i'm really not familiar w/ situation.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THE EVENT IS THE SCBA, THE "SO CAL BOOKSELLERS ASSOCIATION FALL TRADE SHOW. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
http://news.bookweb.org/news/4719.html
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

posted Hide Post
got it, thanks. unfortunately after i called them it turned out that event is not open for public i.e. i have to "work for some of participating stores" Frowner what a... this is my last week in US and i didn't make it even to see Mr. Bradbury Frowner bad luck

posted Hide Post
HELLO SHADY_SANDS

RB WILL BE AT THE FREMONT TH, 1000 S. FREMONT, IN S PASADENA SELLING BOOKS, HE'LL BE THERE AROUND 2PM. THIS COMING SUNDAY.

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

posted Hide Post
hey Patrick, thanks for info about sunday. Could you please clarify the address for me as i said i do not know the area at all and my GPS seems to be confused as well Wink - so, what is "Fremont TH" and "1000 S."? - it offers me only "Fremont Ave" and "Fremont Ln" in South Pasadena...i would really appreciate if you could provide me with exact street name and building number in South Pasadena Smiler

posted Hide Post
=========
shady_sands:

Look over this link. It has the address, including info on Ray's play.

http://www.fremontcentretheatre.com
========================

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Patrick, wonder if my car would make it to Bakersfield.....

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't find the B & N store scheduled on november 29th, can you be more sharp, please?
thank you from Italy!

Stefano

quote:
Originally posted by FH 451:
OCT 21st THIS SATURDAY, @ THE LA BILTMORE. 1PM LECTURE/SIGNING.

THIS COMING SUNDAY OCT 22ND, 2PM SIGNING AT HIS PLAY IN S. PASADENDA.

OCT 25TH AT VENICE LIBRARY. 7PM LECTURE/SIGNING

OCT 28TH at VROMANS BOOKS, 12 NOON SIGNING.

OCT 28TH PALISADES LIBRARY, 7PM LECTURE/SIGNING.

OCT 29TH BARNES & NOBLE THOU OAK.

NOV 4TH 12NOON BAKERSFIELD FESTIVAL. LECTURE/SIGNING

NOV 4TH 8PM FINAL NIGHT OF S. PASADENA PLAY

NOV 5TH 3PM FINAL S. PASADENA PLAY.

NOV 11, VENTURA LECTURE/SIGNING.

TAKE CARE
PATRICK

Posts: 2 | Location: Alessandria, Italy | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Italian friend, that's October 29th! And I was there.

Best to try this weekend at the signing at Mystery & Imagination in Glendale or December 6th at the Woodland Hills library if you're in the area.

Good luck!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
thank you but...where is the bookstore? do thay have an internet site?

Stefano

Posts: 2 | Location: Alessandria, Italy | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.mysteryandimagination.com/

But that event has passed, as well.

Next opportunity: December 6th at the Woodland Hills library. Probably 6pm if I remember correctly.

http://www.lapl.org/branches/58.html

"Live Forever!"