Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    re: RAY BRADBURY SIGNING AT THE LOS ANGELES TIMES APRIL 23

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

re: RAY BRADBURY SIGNING AT THE LOS ANGELES TIMES APRIL 23
 Login/Join

posted
RAY BRADBURY will be signing at VAGABOND BOOKS booth 634 at 2pm on Saturday at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books.

thanks,
Patti Graham
VAGABOND BOOKS

Posts: 1 | Location: usa | Registered: 18 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
o man....... i wish he came to the borders in my local mall......

my friends birthday was a little while ago and i bought her The Illustrated Man. A NEW RAY BRADBURY FAN IS BORN!

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hurray! I am so happy he will be signing, that I de-lurked and registered here.
See you at the festival!

Posts: 16 | Location: Menlo Park, CA USA | Registered: 18 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i remember this festival,had a good time and enjoyed ray bradburys singing. bought me a couple of books and went back to my room LA Hotel and enjoyed my reading. i love coming to LA.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh no - not again!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ladayna:
...enjoyed ray bradburys singing...

One of his lesser-known talents...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post