Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Short story catalogue

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short story catalogue
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all

Here is an improved version of catalogue of Ray Bradbury Stories:
http://raybradbury.ru/stories/
There you can search by:
-- substring in title
-- by year of first appearance
-- sort by collection
-- by first letter in title

Just try and tell me if you need any more features. This page was announced previously, but very long ago, and now it is improved very much).

I've also made a feature of commenting the stories. It's popular on the Russian site: we've got almost 2000 comments for the last 2.5 years. I hope this will be useful for you.

Waiting for your feedback!

P. S.
Just want to say again that this catalogue is based on Phil's 'Short story finder'. Thank you Phil.

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pavel, this is very good work. The comments feature is useful. A brief plot summary for each story would be useful, too (but this would take a lot of work).

I would be grateful if you could credit me on the web page itself (or provide a direct link to my Short Story Finder).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil,

I've credited you on the start page.

Probably, O'll add a short passage to the stories for which I have the textes.

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thankyou, Pavel.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little update: now some stories have a few lines from the text: a digest.