Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    "The Small Assassin" Now on Prime Video!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Small Assassin" Now on Prime Video!
 Login/Join

posted
It's been a while since I've made a post. I hope everyone has been staying healthy and safe.

I'm happy to announce that the short film The Small Assassin has been picked up by a new distributor and re-released. The film is now available to stream exclusively on Amazon Prime Video, and it's FREE for Prime subscribers!

Our team was incredibly lucky when Ray Bradbury gave us his blessing to make The Small Assassin many years ago and supported us throughout the process. Our friend, Sam Weller, screened the film for Ray before he passed. We were honored and humbled to hear that Ray loved our adaptation, and then again when Sam called it "the best adaptation of a Bradbury story to date."

Please check out the film when you have a chance and leave a rating/review if you're so inclined. The more streams we get, the more likely it will be recommended to other Prime members and will get out to a much wider audience. You can follow The Small Assassin on Facebook, and here's a link where you can watch it on Prime: https://www.amazon.com/Small-A...cotte/dp/B0881CJFZB/

As always, thank you for your support!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 19 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post