Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    R∂Y ∂NSWERS II
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R∂Y ∂NSWERS II
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
"Who are the other two?"

Oooh, I know...
Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken?
no, no...
Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington?
no, I got it...
Gary Busey and Burt Young!!!

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fine choices all, my green-hued friend, and I was hoping to initiate some action.

Alas, you are incorrect.

I would rank Jack (no last name needed), and Sir Sean Connery as the other two.

Burt Young reminds me tho, of another fine actor; top ten material: Peter Falk.

I would call Johnny Depp the best young actor working today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad Dourif

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gesundheit.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad Dourif was in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, the young kid who killed himself near the end of the movie. Also was the madman guarding the King in Lord of the Rings. He certainly would make a nasty firemen in a remake of Fahrenehit 451. Or a Mr. Dark in some remake of Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Nard!
Whatever happened to the other answers you were going to post?
I was reminded when Phil mentioned Stan Freberg on another thread, having myself asked a question regarding Ray's and Stan's friendship...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II

The Q&A campaign seems to be collapsing under the weight of my distractions: job, making the monthlies, etc. Include also trying to convince Ray that this Q&A is really that important. We'll see what we can do before summer is over.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have we missed anything here?

If so, please bring it to my attention...

Or post it in this new Q&A posting for Fall:

https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/8111007243