Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Eyes illnesss

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eyes illnesss
 Login/Join

posted
I was informed about certain Ray´s eye illness. Also, knew that Ray wrote a non fiction book regarding eye illness fight. Does anyone know the name of that book?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jorge, I am not familiar with a Bradbury book on this subject.

I wonder if you might be confusing Bradbury with Aldous Huxley. Huxley had a degenerative eye problem, and in 1942 published a book called THE ART OF SEEING. It discussed the "Bates method" of "improving" vision.

Bradbury was a friend of Aldous Huxley, and Bradbury read THE ART OF SEEING.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Confusion might be easy as not only did these authors know each other but Bradbury's eye problems have persisted since childhood.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post