Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Looking..

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking..
 Login/Join

posted
I have a research paper that I have to write and I chose his book Something Wicked This Way Comes (I don't know how to underline it). I have found that it is very dificult to find information on this book due to the fact that Fahrenheit 451 is more popular. If any of you know of any good resources on this book, I would be surpassingly thankful.

Posts: 1 | Location: Norcross, Georgia, USA | Registered: 29 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stephen King's classic "Danse Macabre" has a long section on it. There are also works of criticism on Bradbury, depending on how long you have to work on your paper and how easy it is to obtain materials through your library.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post