Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Upcoming Ray B. signing!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upcoming Ray B. signing!
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, folks! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I just thought you might like to know that Ray will be doing a signing for "Let's All Kill Constance" at 'Dark Delicacies' Bookshop in Southern California on January 25th at 2pm. Check out http://www.darkdel.com/signings.htm for more information. I'm not sure if they will reserve signed copies for mail-order customers, but plan on calling today to find out.

"Let's All Kill Constance" is an absolute pleasure, by the way. It came out a week ahead of schedule, and is now in bookstores! I'd enjoy hearing what others think about it.

All best,

Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep! I just called the store, and the owner couldn't have been more kind. They are taking orders for signed copies of "Let's All Kill Constance," and are only charging cover price. They will ship anywhere in the United States (I don't know about overseas, but you could ask). Of course, it doesn't compare to actually being there and seeing Ray, so I'm envious of those of you in California! Even so, for the rest of us it's still a nice chance to get a fine book signed by the best writer there is.

I hope this brightens the day of a few people out there!

All best,
Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Greg-

I just received my SIGNED copy of "Let's All Kill Constance", which I ordered from the bookseller you recommended. It came lightening quick, and was carefully packaged. I couldn't have been happier (or more excited).

Thanks so much for the tip! Keep �em coming��.

Chris

[This message has been edited by Chrisman43 (edited 01-31-2003).]

Posts: 85 | Location: San Dimas, CA USA | Registered: 25 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post