Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What's Mr. Bradbury's Real name?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's Mr. Bradbury's Real name?
 Login/Join

posted
Is this a typo, or is this for real? If it is for real, then it's something few of us knew about. Check out Harper Collin's reference to Ray's real name: http://www.harpercollins.com/global_scripts/product_catalog/book_xml.asp?isbn=00605458 1X

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TRUE

Posts: 89 | Registered: 03 September 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Patrick. I suppose there is nothing more to say on the subject.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting, needless to say!

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So it's Rae and not Ray! Well, in that case, I should change my user name to libRArE. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's such a word.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Weller posted the answer to this awhile ago. It will all be explained in the biography, which should be appearing pretty soon now!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion: In the distant backness of my head was this whispering whisper that said it was true...while something in me also that said, Naw, I'm just imagining it. Ain't so. Something along those lines.

Aw. But so it is.