Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Blogging Bradbury
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blogging Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Me either!

Blahst!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Although my website has been gathering dust and cobwebs for quite a while (too busy dealing with everything life throws at me!), I'm trying to post more regularly in the blog that forms the front end of my site.

If anyone cares to drop by at the usual address (see below), you will see a few small updates over the coming days.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil,

When is the time frame for the International
Conference on the Fantastic in the Arts that you will be attending?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The conference runs approximately 18-22 March. I will be presenting on Sat 21st, I believe. Conference details are here:
www.iafa.org

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil I have been checking out your site for the last few years. It is a great reference tool, and offers the only current Bradbury news. It's been invaluable.

Thanks for the good work!

Geoff

Posts: 81 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and thanks for the thanks!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
More updates to my site, including "Browse inside" Bradbury's books:

www.bradburymedia.co.uk

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
More updates to my site, including "Browse inside" Bradbury's books:

www.bradburymedia.co.uk

Always a great reference.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another brief update to my blog today, with more to follow in a few days: www.bradburymedia.co.uk

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Another brief update today, with a handful of interesting links: www.bradburymedia.co.uk

(...although, in a quirk of bloggery, today's post bears a date from a week ago!)

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Updated again: www.bradburymedia.co.uk

- Phil

posted Hide Post
For the first time in a good few weeks, I've updated my Bradbury blog. Click the link below to find out about a F451 teacher's guide, a new book cover, a Halloween meeting and other stuff!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update philnic. I greatly appreciate your Bradbury blog.

Twilightzoneradio has an update about a forthcoming adaptation of Ray Bradbury's I Sing the Body Electric by Dennis Etchison.

http://twilightzoneradio.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to it!

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Philnic,

I see you have this interesting note on your latest blog. I am teaching this story at Pima College in a couple of weeks.

Is there any chance I could have a copy of this talk? Thanks, Gloria

You wrote:
"February I turned in a paper for a book, a substantially re-written version of a paper I originally presented at the 2008 Eaton Conference at University of California, Riverside. It's about the Martian Chronicles story "And The Moon Be Still As Bright" in its various media incarnations."

Posts: 14 | Location: Arizona  | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am currently blogging about reading Zen in the Art of Writing. Exciting book.

Professional writer since 2000, working on fiction career

Posts: 3 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 18 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post