Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Blogging Bradbury
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blogging Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gloria:
...Is there any chance I could have a copy of this talk?...

Gloria,

yes, I'd be happy to send you a copy. Give me an email address, and it's yours. (If you don't want to post an email address here, just go to my blog and post a comment.)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was time for a shameless plug, so:

In the last month, I have blogged about stage productions of Bradbury's work; the UK first edition of DARK CARNIVAL; electric runabouts of the type seen in DANDELION WINE; the unusual use of a Bradbury story in an advertisement; a TV episode that appears to borrow from a Bradbury story; and more.

If you haven't dropped by in a while, please make a visit to my website Bradburymedia!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bradbury stories free for the reading:

http://bradburymedia.blogspot....1/06/free-reads.html

- Phil

posted Hide Post
I don't blog as often as I did, but I've put up some new stuff in the last couple of days, with more to come today and next week.

Read all about it: new BBC radio productions of Bradbury books, a review of Steven Leiva's essays about Ray, a new faithful dramatisation of WAR OF THE WORLDS, and the comedy film DESTINATION: PLANET NEGRO! (where black people decide to up up sticks and go to Mars).

All at www.bradburymedia.co.uk

- Phil