Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    school

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

school
 Login/Join

posted
I live in florida, and my honors class is reading the book Fahrenheit 451 and everyone is so interested in the book and the subjects that bradbury touches on and many other things, i wanted to know if there is anyway that i can get bradbury to do a distance learning prgram at my school or if he could go to my school in person. it would be an honor to have him talk to our class.
please if anyone knows who i can contact to get this information please email me at rosebud1301@hotmail.com
i would really appreciate the help.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rosebud1501,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He would probably go to your school if you live in LA or close to.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My honors class is doing the same thing, that would be so amazing if he could visit us. Unfortunately, NY is nowhere near LA.

Posts: 3 | Location: [seven]U[one]S[six]A | Registered: 15 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neither is Florida, but I think he has done some virtual appearances.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post