Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Halloween Tree The Grand Master Editions Signed

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Halloween Tree The Grand Master Editions Signed
 Login/Join

posted
The Halloween Tree The Grand Master Editions Paperback ISBN 0-553-25823-0 Published by Bantam Spectra 1990 Signed by Ray Bradbury.
I cannot find a book that is signed like mine anywhere. I have looked and looked. Ia way there a way that I can find out what the dollar value of this book is for my seven year old son?

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate your trying to help me. But, still no luck. I can't find it signed in paperback. Does it make a difference whether it is a hardback or a paperback?

Posts: 2 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know the dollar value of the book, but because Ray Bradbury did so many book signings, there is a legend that an UNSIGNED Bradbury book is worth more than a signed one!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
I don't know the dollar value of the book, but because Ray Bradbury did so many book signings, there is a legend that an UNSIGNED Bradbury book is worth more than a signed one!

From the prices I've seen online for even paper books, many sellers have not heard that!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post