Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Any old interviews?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any old interviews?
 Login/Join

posted
I was curious if anyone knows of or owns any early Ray B. interviews, either on audio or video tape. I'd really like to find a few of these.

Thanks very much,
Greg

Posts: 139 | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Early, I suppose, meaning pre-1960?

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a matter of fact, yes, Dandelion.

I know Ray was a guest on the old Groucho Marx show when he was about to start the screenplay for 'Moby Dick' in 1953, and I'd love to hear what he had to say.

Anything along those lines would be appreciated.

-Greg

posted Hide Post
Greg Miller:

Since Ray Bradbury is mentioned as some of the guests on Groucho's show, on description list, thought ...well, maybe, the advertised tape also has THAT segment.

(click on, or type into finder): http://www.geocities.com/rickstvshows/youbetyourlifetv50.html

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Nard! I'll look into it.

Best,

Greg