Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's Contibutions to the Alfred Hitchcock Show

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's Contibutions to the Alfred Hitchcock Show
 Login/Join

posted
In another link having mostly to do with religion and almost nothing to do with Ray, grasstains asked whether Ray had ever contributed any stories to Alfred Hitchcock's TV series. The answer is yes, several of Ray's stories were adapted for the show. In some instances, Ray wrote the script while sometimes other writers adapted his stories. For the best available information of Ray's association with the Hitchcock TV show, I suggest you go to philnic's wonderful Bradbury site at the link below, and then click on the link "Ray Bradbury on Film and TV." Scroll down, and you will find the all of the information on Ray and Hitchcock's show, both ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS and THE ALFRED HITCHCOCK HOUR.
http://bradbury.mysite.freeserve.com/

[This message has been edited by Richard (edited 03-07-2004).]

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Richard, you're wonderful.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Richard, for the flattering link to my site. I would, however, suggest that anyone interested use this link instead:
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in5379/

(The Freeserve link is to a mirror, which I have abandoned due to the annoying banner ads. I should get round to putting a diversion on there...one day...)

- Phil

Posts: 406 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Besides adapting his own stories or his stories being adapted by others, Ray also adapted other writers' work for the show.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post