New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mars
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Mars is nude?

Posts: 69 | Location: Matthews, NC, USA | Registered: 20 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion, Nard is correct. The link orginally included in Mr. Smith's MARS EXPRESS posting above took you to a soft core shot of a nude woman. It appears now to have been replaced by a picture of Mars. I agree with Nard that Mr. Smith should be shown the way to the exit, and that future postings by him on this message board be deleted.

Nard, I believe all Smith had to do was replace the photo to which the link took you. The link itself in the posting did not have to be changed.

Posts: 369 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
(RE: my previous post from "Catching the Jerk" !!)

NK: Sad.
No matter what one's views are (and we have had many here), the site that JRS attached to his last post is troublesome. It reflects a spiritless and absolutely lost character. This a Ray Bradbury site, not a get even or personal venting venue.
This entry was totally irresponsible and told far more than the writer's often "craftily" selected words.
Classless...

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the site is his, I guess he changed the picture rather than the link, because I looked in vain for any nude anatomy in that picture.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
European Space Agency photo.

Actually, the first one is from the Hubble. This is the one from ESA with the vague greens and blues.
http://www.esa.int/export/externals/images/ob_22_reull_v.jpg

Posts: 69 | Location: Matthews, NC, USA | Registered: 20 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen it either (should I be happy or sad about that?).
I'll try to take some photos of Mars here from my University and I'll post them up for all to see.
Cheers,
Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Martian weekend at the beach?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post