Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Unhappy with Plays411

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unhappy with Plays411
 Login/Join

posted
Do not buy tickets from Plays411.com. I bought two tickets for Hair last December through them, but my wife got sick and we had to cancel. They sent me an email saying they'd refund our $$, but it never showed up. No way to talk to them other than an answering machine, which apparently dumps the messages.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Unhappy with Plays411,

while I appreciate that you may be, er, unhappy (with Plays411), I am rather bemused that you have posted your, uh, unhappiness on this forum.

Which has no connection to Plays411.

Nor with Hair.

Which in turn, as far as I know (and I know a lot of things) has nothing to do with Ray Bradbury.

Thanks for the tip-off nonetheless.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a bot, Phil.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plays411 handles some of the ticket sales for Ray Bradbury plays. They, in turn, get in touch with Fremont Centre Theatre. I''d say call the Fremont Centre Theatre and they should be able to help you on this. At least tell you who exactly to complain to.
Possibly the above poster attended a Bradbury play thru Plays411 and in desperation is posting on the Bradbury website for HELP! Yes?

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'll give them the benefit of the doubt and not delete this as totally off-topic, if it can help Bradbury forum members!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nico:
It's a bot, Phil.

So's Braling II, but we always reply to his posts!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Share and enjoy!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post