Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Mr.Bradbury isn't scared
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mr.Bradbury isn't scared
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Nard,
Cranks are the ones I'm saying we just need to ignore/kick out without getting into an angry fight with them. No need to make enemies with them and feed into their game, no need to make friendns with them either.
Greentown
(sorry it took so long to get back to you on this, I don't get to visit the site as often as I used to with the new baby)

[This message has been edited by From Greentown Illinois (edited 05-16-2004).]

Posts: 194 | Location: Worden, Illinois | Registered: 09 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"People try to put us down, talking bout my generation"- The Who.

I have that song printed on a T-shirt. I cut the sleeves off to show my full sleeve tattoos. It has a few rips in it from the time my old girlfreind tried strangling me to death. I fixed the rips with safety pins. I wear the graying old T-shirt, as a message.

I like the post about the grafitti at Pompei, and that Odyssy book.

Yes, the past generations may have a negative view of us, for sake, we've been named Generation X. But so does every past generation.

I would argue why my Generation is just fine, but the point has more then been made with actions.

Posts: 106 | Location: El Paso, TX. USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post