Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    THIS HAS BROKEN MY HEART, CROCIDILE TEARS FROM MASTER MANIPULATOR MOORE

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THIS HAS BROKEN MY HEART, CROCIDILE TEARS FROM MASTER MANIPULATOR MOORE
 Login/Join

posted
What a sham. Is Moore 3 years old? As they say, "sorry" doesn't walk the dog. If he were truly sorry, he would change the title of his film and he would have settled this half a year ago. Moore is a serial manipulator and a real used car salesman.

Maybe the Moore dittohead henchmen who were sent by Moore to smear and "punish" RB could also apologize? Hey Mikey, why not call off the dogs??? Tell your dittohead fans to back off?

Watch: He won't. What a sham.

Posts: 11 | Location: London | Registered: 20 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, brave new world with such people in it.

Posts: 17 | Location: nowhere, AK | Registered: 24 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My guess is that due to the whorlwind of controversy over the exploitation of Ray's classic title, more new readers will be attacted to read the book out of curiousity than will see the MM movie. And class will win out over crassness. They might even go and see the movie F451 when it comes finally to the screen in a year or two?

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
patrask,

With all the media on it I think youd have to be a moron to think its a rendition of Fahrenheit 451.

Posts: 7 | Location: Conway, MI, USA | Registered: 29 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one claimed it was literally a rendition of F451, did they? Where did you get that? Another false accusation based on nothing.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get what you're saying, Rutle. Nobody confused Orwell's "1984" with the "reality" show "Big Brother" (if anyone who even watched that show had actually READ 1984) Patrask said it all. Class will win out against crassness.

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks be to the God of the universe who allows all of us to live in this great land where we can all be different and not have our books burned for it.

Posts: 1 | Location: Orestes, Indiana, USA. | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post