Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Happy Birthday
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fjp451:
"Thanks for the memories!"

And she still lives in the little house at the corner of Moorpark and Ledge in Toluca Lake. By "little" I mean takes up an entire block.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Born 1926: Marilyn Monroe (actress)

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
Born 1926: Marilyn Monroe (actress)

I'm glad you clarified "actress". Big Grin

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 85th birthday, Andy!

Also, happy birthday to my own dad!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
...and Jerry Mathers, as The Beaver!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPnG1-CbkYM

,,,and Charlie Watts, as The Drummer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3FUA0Hj7fI

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 96th, Les Paul!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Happy 50th, Michael J. Fox!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 83rd birthday, Martin Landau!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
I like him. Oddly enough, will be watching "The Man Who Was Never Born", this evening.

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched Crimes and Misdemeanors very recently.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
I loved "Space: 1999". When I see Martin Landau, that's the first association I have.

Posts: 49 | Location: Where the Streets Have No Name | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a bit early but July 10th is George Clayton Johnson's 82nd birthday. We are going to host a birthday party for George on his actualy birthday. If you will be in the L.A. area and want more information please feel free to email me at:
UncleEinar (at) earthlink.net

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Born 1903: Eric Arthur Blair (better known by the pen-name George Orwell)

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
This is a bit early but July 10th is George Clayton Johnson's 82nd birthday. We are going to host a birthday party for George on his actualy birthday. If you will be in the L.A. area and want more information please feel free to email me at:
UncleEinar (at) earthlink.net

I would like more information, please. I believe you have my email address.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Born 1926: Mel Brooks (director & actor)

Born 1932: Pat Morita (actor)

Born 1946: Gilda Radner (actress)

Born 1948: Kathy Bates (actress

John King Tarpinian