Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Happy Birthday
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Butch, I got to see him a couple of times myself; the most recent the year-before-last's Monterey Jazz Festival. Lots of "young lions" on the bill, and the festival closed with the great Sonny Rollins. BUT, Brubeck and his white-haired cohorts stole the show!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Goob! Happy 76th birthday!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Goob! Happy 76th birthday!

Or 83rd or whatever. Happy, happy!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A fan of Ray's:

Born 1946: Steven Spielberg

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keef!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rod Serling ~ December 25, 1924

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
Rod Serling ~ December 25, 1924

Happy birthday to an admirer of Ray's from an admirer of Rod's.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mog the Dog here. I am 46 today. Happy birthday to me! (That's about 322 in human years.)

"I was not born, but instead created. I’m not alive, and yet I exist. I will never die, but some day I will be forgotten, as was the light by which I came into this world." MTD

Posts: 168 | Location: Out of the Attic | Registered: 18 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MogtheDog:
Mog the Dog here. I am 46 today. Happy birthday to me! (That's about 322 in human years.)

Good going on that, Mog, and on being likely to outlive every human here!

posted Hide Post
Nichelle Nichols!

A friend of Mr. Bradbury, I believe.

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Charles Beaumont!

And this.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
"Seven and sixty years ago I came into this life..."
Stephen Stills's Birthday today

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 107, Sterling Holloway! Your voice always made it a perfect day.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Happy 100th birthday to Ray's friend, the late Charles Addams, honoured in today's Google Doodle:

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Montgolfier!

"Live Forever!"