Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    i need help with this project in english for f451

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

i need help with this project in english for f451
 Login/Join

posted
i need help with this project that im doing in english.they question is One of the most intresting ideas thrughout F451 is happiness.Faber,mantag's friend who was a former college professor, listed and discussed three things for true happiness. we seem to take the idea of happiness for granted. Remember that Mantag never really considers if he is happy or not untill someone genuinelly poses the question to him. think about it, when was the last time someone really asked you if you were happy? does happiness play a role in our society?are we caught up with the need to always be happy? how do we achieve happiness? exploe the idea of happiness in our society today. write an informative essay drawing or abolishingthe parallels between the ways in which society expects people to be happy in F451 and how we think society today views happiness? Could we be living the same shallow form of happiness as someone like Mildred?

Kimmmie

Posts: 1 | Location: st. francis. WI, USA | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post