Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Dandelion Wine Festival
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dandelion Wine Festival
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Parish:
So now that you have all tormented me with what has to be the Holy Grail of Bradburydom...

Not so! Getting a bottle of that nectar signed is easy enough - the real holy grail of Bradburydom is an original 1947 Dark Carnival, with intact dust jacket!

Some here have one, I shouldn't wonder.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
O.K. So now that you have all tormented me with what has to be the Holy Grail of Bradburydom, How does one go about getting an autographed bottle of Dandelion Wine!

I believe the library of the city of South Pasadena, CA still have some half-bottles for sale.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:
So now that you have all tormented me with what has to be the Holy Grail of Bradburydom...

Not so! Getting a bottle of that nectar signed is easy enough - the real holy grail of Bradburydom is an original 1947 Dark Carnival, with intact dust jacket!

Would you prefer the US or the British version?

Some here have one, I shouldn't wonder.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrask:
Would you prefer the US or the British version?

One of each, please.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been watching Daniel Boone and in one episode listing a bunch of alcoholic beverages, Dandelion Wine is mentioned. I can't say which exact episode but it's one I saw recently so a Season 6 episode.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post