Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ray Obviously Will Have No Legacy
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Obviously Will Have No Legacy
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
After reading the Bradbury bashing, I really don't understand the point that he is a hack. You need to cite more evidence before the intelligent community can make its decision.

Posts: 1 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 | Registered: 01 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.strangehorizons.com/2001/20010730/interview.shtml

Here's an interview of him a few years ago. It is too late and I am too tired to read all of it right now, but his comments on metaphors caught my eye. Somehow, they sound vaguely familiar....

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Somehow I remember him as a gentle soul. Gheez! Something changed. Probably my idealistic perception.

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 03-02-2005).]

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post