Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ray in New York Oct 25th

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray in New York Oct 25th
 Login/Join

posted
To All Those Living in New York or Nearby....

From what I heard, if Ray is feeling well, he should be in New York for a program in which he is featured...at the New York Public Library, evening of October 25th. That's all I know at this time.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have found information that states he spoke last Oct. 25 (2001): "Ray Bradbury in conversation with Ira Flatow Thursday, October 25"

I had begun to reorganize schedules in case this was an actual RB event (round trip 1200 mi. would have been no concern to hear him speak in person!).

If by any chance someone has details he is indeed doing a return presentation in NYC, let his fans on the East Coast know without delay. Thanks.

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
fjp:
Yeah! I can't find that web-site now. I also noticed some cancellations of speaking enagagements, but for some I can't tell if it is this year or last year. Little confusing out there....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is an upcoming Ray Bradbury Film Festival in Stockton!

Many of Ray Bradbury's stories and books were transferred to film, and he also wrote screenplays. Each of our featured movies touches varied selections from his life and writings.

Amy
New York Hotel

Posts: 1 | Location: california | Registered: 05 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah saw him speak, stayed at New York City Discount Hotel , the next time i come to new york i will stay by the airport at one of the New York City Airport Hotels.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First DC, now NY - what's with the hotel spammers?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post