Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ruled Paper - A Miscellany of Topics
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruled Paper - A Miscellany of Topics
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
Happy everything to all.

Except people named "Steve" they get nothin'.

Posts: 86 | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, watch yer language! My best friend is named Steve! He once sent me a "generic greeting card." On the outside it is plain white. On the inside, it simply reads, "Whatever," a sentiment I continue to embrace.

My other best friend, Steve, helped me close the deal on the car I just bought, and is on my EXTREMELY good list!

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey, watch yer language! My best friend is named Steve! He once sent me a "generic greeting card." On the outside it is plain white. On the inside, it simply reads, "Whatever," a sentiment I continue to embrace.

My other best friend, Steve, helped me close the deal on the car I just bought, and is on my EXTREMELY good list!

Ok, Steves that are on dandelions good side are exempt from the nothing clause and get 30% of whatever.

posted Hide Post
A new poster making it a walk on the wild side for Chapter 31 to consume beverages in front of the monitor. I laughed out loud at that little pearl.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keyboard and monitor spray protector for Chapter 31!

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If robot mice can be invented to clean houses, why not monitor-cleaning creatures? Maybe Monitor Lizards! Nah, too big...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of late I have been ejoying reading the posts so much. I have a feeling of great respect and admiration amongst us all and a thought came to me. Wouldn't it be great if we all were able to meet together, at a pub or great restuarant, or otherwise comfortable spot, and just visit and get to know one another just a bit better?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sort of like a White Hart bar or a Black Widower’s club. I think I see some smoke coming from the chimney over Gavagan’s place. Maybe someone is telling stories around the hearth.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone remember the last line of C.S. Lewis' "Out of the Silent Planet" ?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jayne:
quote:
Hey, watch yer language! My best friend is named Steve!

Ok, Steves that are on dandelions good side are exempt from the nothing clause and get 30% of whatever.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Cori

posted Hide Post
Use extreme caution, biplane. It is very bad and dangerous to meet with people from online.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Use extreme caution, biplane. It is very bad and dangerous to meet with people from online.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Jayne

posted Hide Post
Now, you see what I mean. Don't say you weren't warned.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Now, you see what I mean. Don't say you weren't warned.

Oh, Pashaw! The worst thing that would happen if you hungout with me would be a nasty hangover...........And maybe shaved eyebrows.........Do you have a pet? Yeah that would likley be shaved too.

posted Hide Post
Yes, I know! I was only dreaming when I thought that it would be very interesting for us all to get together sometime. With everyone scattered hither and yawn (is that right?) it would never be possible. And then, when confronted with each other in the flesh, so to speak, we might not like each other at all, even though we have the common thread of being Ray Bradbury fans.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post