Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    The Actual Peter Pan

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Actual Peter Pan
 Login/Join

posted
That's our hero.
Mr. Ray Douglas Bradbury,
the immortal, ultimate, practicing example of
Sir James M. Barrie's Peter Pan,
The Boy Who Never Grew Up!

Posts: 43 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 06 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in Peter Pan might like to know about an animated film project some of my colleagues are working on. The intention is to bring to life the lesser known J.M. Barrie work about Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens, drawing on Barrie's text and Arthur Rackham's illustrations.

There's a pitch for the film (and an open invitation for anyone to financially support the project) here:

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/i...tment/peter-pan-1322

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil, I take it you're aware of this fascinating site? http://www.jmbarrie.co.uk/

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
Phil, I take it you're aware of this fascinating site?...

I was not, but now am. Thanks.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's awesome!

Happy Guy Fawkes!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post