Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Listen to the Echoes: The Ray Bradbury Interviews
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Listen to the Echoes: The Ray Bradbury Interviews
 Login/Join

posted
Happy Holidays,

I'm handling publicity for Sam Weller's new book of definitive interviews with Ray Bradbury, LISTEN TO THE ECHOES: THE RAY BRADBURY INTERVIEWS. Thought the link below would be of interest. Best to all!

John Gabel

http://www.bradburychronicles.com/news.htm

Posts: 1 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 16 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Gabel:
Thought the link below would be of interest.

Indeed it would - thanks.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So looking forward to this book. Will likely order from the publisher, Melville House. They havn't posted it yet as forthcoming, but they have some very interesting blogs.

http://mhpbooks.com/about.php

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cover of the book...

ImageBRAD-black-3.jpg (277 Kb, 33 downloads)

Posts: 104 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: 28 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sam Weller:
The cover of the book...

Very dramatic cover. I like it.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam: Looking forward to it. Just finished pre-ordering it on Amazon. Hope it is very successful for you! If you come down to North Texas, I'll be hoping to meet you and get an autograph on it!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why the Black Francis intro? I'm out of the loop on his material!

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
quote:
Originally posted by Sam Weller:
The cover of the book...

Very dramatic cover. I like it.

As do I.

"Oh, death!"

Posts: 176 | Location: The Forest of Aokigahara, Japan | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Listen to the Echoes book launch party!!!

John King Tarpinian

ImageListenToTheEchoes11x17.jpg (47 Kb, 18 downloads)

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May have a few more major surprises in store for this book launch party. Stay tuned...

In the meantime, Weller's web site has a nice update...

http://www.bradburychronicles.com/message.htm

Best,

John

Posts: 71 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An exclusive 10,000-word excerpt from Sam Weller's new book, LISTEN TO THE ECHOES: THE RAY BRADBURY INTERVIEWS will be published this week in THE PARIS REVIEW. This is a composite interview from several sections of Sam's forthcoming book. "The Art of Fiction No. 203" marks the first time that a Ray Bradbury interview has been published in The Paris Review.

Happy Easter,

John G.

posted Hide Post
It's out! Got my copy of The Paris Review today. This is an amazing interview with Ray Bradbury. Can't wait for you all to see it. Lots of insight into Bradbury's writing process and a hilarious story from his trip to NY when he received the Medal for Contributions to American letters. A big congrats to Sam Weller for finally getting Bradbury into the vaunted pages of the Paris Review. Long over due.

posted Hide Post
Hi,

Melville House Publishing has this webpage about forthcoming book LISTEN TO THE ECHOES.
http://mhpbooks.com/book.php?id=362

No odering info yet, but you can preorder at amazon.

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linnl:
Hi,

Melville House Publishing has this webpage about forthcoming book LISTEN TO THE ECHOES.
http://mhpbooks.com/book.php?id=362

No odering info yet, but you can preorder at amazon.

I fear it is too late but it appears the publisher is only going with a trade paperback edition and no hardback edition.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
We have a limited run of 1000 hard covers because you askedSmiler These will be available at the Glendale event on June 26.

Best,

John