Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Listen to the Echoes: The Ray Bradbury Interviews
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Listen to the Echoes: The Ray Bradbury Interviews
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Here Soon

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

ImageHereSoon.jpg (239 Kb, 11 downloads)

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish I could join everyone but I just finished dotting the last "i" and crossing the last "t"...l"it"erally! I will be sending Mr. B a congratulatory note on the release of Echoes. I did reserve a copy from the fine folks fashioning the affair at Bookfellows, M/M Bell.

Best to all, jkt, for a successful event! Any specifics on the "RB Week" in August would be appreciated as available.
f

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Steve does not post his next update for the Bradbury Week I'll post it here.

John King Tarpinian

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello from Los Angeles. Sam weller has a new blog post up: www.listentotheechoes.com
He has also been tweeting regularly. Follow him @Sam__Weller

See some of you later today at the book signing.

John

Posts: 71 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by echoes:
Hello from Los Angeles. Sam weller has a new blog post up: www.listentotheechoes.com
He has also been tweeting regularly. Follow him @Sam__Weller

See some of you later today at the book signing.

John

Yes, this portents to be a great day!!!

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
Best to all at the event!

Signed, A Martian in Alabama

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More photos to follow in a few days...much better pictures were taken...I promise.

Black Francis, Sam Weller and Ray.

John King Tarpinian

ImageFrankSamRay.jpg (253 Kb, 13 downloads)

posted Hide Post
Sam and Ray enjoying some of the never-before-published photos in the book.

John King Tarpinian

ImageSamRayBook.jpg (252 Kb, 10 downloads)

posted Hide Post
jkt, just HOW great did all go!?

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll have to ask somebody who was observing the organized chaos not causing it. Smiler

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
New blog post on the event at Mystery and Imagination up at:

www.listentotheechoes.com

posted Hide Post
Speaking of Sam Weller's blog for Listen to the Echoes, could someone please ask him to read and reply to the comments?

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think he already did.

posted Hide Post
Even with my not being in my own mind during the event I do know that the bookshop this was held at was, despite the header and the first paragraph, Mystery and Imagination.

Mysterious Galaxies will be where to get the book during ComicCon.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
Just received my copy from Amazon. Will be incorporating some of this into my project, I'm sure. Nice job, Sam. Looking forward to getting your autograph!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post