Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ideas
 Login/Join

posted
I stated this before : I am writing a paper for my English Class and i was wondering if anyone out here could give me some help..The subject is on "Censorship" and this is the rest that it deals with :Censorship is a key theme in F451, perhaps the there for which it is most famous for. In the world of 451, books were burned because they trigger thought and discontent, two things which are unwelcome in this "happiness oriented" society. Exoplore the idea of censorship in our world today- what types are there, where does it occur, for what reasons? Write an informative essay on censorship and how censorship became such a huge theme in F451. Compare and contrast ideas from the book and some trends that you found that occured over the last decade. How is it that this single idea, could transform a society such as it did in F451? Do you see any possibility for that occuring in our society?

Ok so i have had some replys and am graetful for them so thank you! But now heres my otehr problem, Im not sure on how im supposed 2 start off with a paper on this subject. If anyone understand the question i posted above about censorship, can you please give me your help or ideas or anything just to clear this article up for me. Thank you

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post