Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ruled Paper II- A Miscellany Of Topics.
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 160

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruled Paper II- A Miscellany Of Topics.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
One of mine, too. In fact, I just posted that video to my Facebook this morning, and several folks have already praised it - wonderful!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heroes: Now where did they get the idea for their Pt. 2 title, The Butterfly Effect?

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy a chuckle, won't you?

And a hot towel.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug ! Yes, I've seen this one before. It is very funny,

Tell me, is the slush pile of screenplays for movies getting that small that we should have these nearly identical story lines in two different movies soon to be released?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/inkheart/

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/bedtimestories/trailer_large.html

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Behind this door was written a great book, The Illustrated Man.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Image33.jpg (140 Kb, 8 downloads)

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is this door, jkt?

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
Where is this door, jkt?

I believe jkt is referring to the door at 33 South Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90291.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Here is a home offered for sale by a local realtor.

I like the part up top that says "meet the neighbours". What the sign doesn't tell you is that one of "the neighbours" is a Mr R. Bradbury.

I also think his income might be slightly higher than the average listed. As hard as he works, I hope it is!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
If that is the average income ($133,000) and people are trying to buy into homes at upwards of 2 million dollars, (with that income) I'd venture to say that is one of the big reasons why we are in the financial mess we are in. What would be a mortgage payment? $10 thousand a month? Where is ACORN when you need them?

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right - makes more sense to rent!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Thanks jkt!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Doug:
Great photo!
I have only two of them on this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27DymGi3w2E

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah it is, even if two of them had their eyes closed!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Well, now we know how to kill a vampyre.

Good information to have, I say.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
The HADRON COLLIDER is asleep for the next several months (until Spring)...so that BIG experiment won't take place until well into 2009. But here is likely all you need to know to sound like you know something about HADRON:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNpucos9wc