Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    Ruled Paper II- A Miscellany Of Topics.
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 160

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruled Paper II- A Miscellany Of Topics.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linnl:
New mass market editions from Simon&Schuster were released today:

http://books.simonandschuster....adbury/9781451678192

http://books.simonandschuster....adbury/9781451678185

Nice covers! I've been getting a bit sick of the Morrow/HarperCollins ones that say BRADBURY.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today is a very special day for George Clayton Johnson. It is 4:20 all day long. Big Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new issue of Rosebud Magazine has an article about Ray written by a neighbor, Bill Goodwin.

http://www.rsbd.net/NEW/index....icle&id=90&Itemid=30

John King Tarpinian

Imagerosebud.jpg (57 Kb, 4 downloads)

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
The new issue of Rosebud Magazine has an article about Ray written by a neighbor, Bill Goodwin.
Bill!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:

Calling dandelion! Time to update that list of non-fiction articles about Ray!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ohboy.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well this is just platitudinous.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Well this is just platitudinous.

Would that be a duck-billed platitude?

I like the sign saying "Welcome to boring Oregon". Now I know I need never go there.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
I like the sign saying "Welcome to boring Oregon". Now I know I need never go there.

You mean the whole state? Come by sometime and I'll show ya the bigtime.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd probably forget to turn left at Albuquerque.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd probably forget to turn left at Albuquerque.

Bugs Bunny learned never to take directions from Ray again.

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
He never did get to Pismo beach.

What's this about Bugs and Ray?

- Phil

posted Hide Post
A little news about Mars:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/n...bc-5d9bcf7f045a.html

John King Tarpinian

posted Hide Post
quote:
He never did get to Pismo beach.

What's this about Bugs and Ray?

Get out your copy of Looney Tunes Golden Collection Volume 6. Put Disc 1 into your DVD player and queue up to Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court. When Bugs pops out of the ground and finds himself in Camelot he utters "That's the last time I get directions from Ray Bradbury." This TV special was written and directed by Ray's pal Chuck Jones.

John King Tarpinian